Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Teaching Assistant - Bromley
Posted 6 days 6 hours ago by Remedy Recruitment Group
SEN Teaching Assistant - Bromley
Remedy Tutors are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant with excellent mentoring and rapport building skills to work in a challenging and diverse environment with a highly vulnerable cohort of pupils in a new school in Bromley.
Learning programmes and interventions are mostly bespoke and developed specifically for each student or a small group with similar needs. Literacy and Numeracy interventions are essential as many learners have fallen behind in key areas due to past disruptions to education. Although students are aged 11-19 years of age, their literacy and numeracy levels will often be much lower than this and require a patient and creative approach.
- Education and training relevant to work in schools
- Experience working in a school setting and managing challenging behaviour
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills to provide interventions
- The ability to track and monitor the progress of your students to ensure outcomes are achieved
- An understanding of societal inequalities and barriers to learning
- A genuine passion for supporting marginalised youth, patience and professionalism.
If you are interested in this role and believe this could be the right fit for you, please email Jay at:
Remedy Recruitment Group
- £76 - £85 Daily
- Mid Glamorgan, Caerphilly, United Kingdom, CF83
- £20,000 Annual
- Morayshire, Elgin, United Kingdom, IV301
Early Years Teaching Assistant
- £76 - £90 Daily
- Hampshire, Southampton, United Kingdom, SO140
- £80 - £110 Daily
- Yorkshire, Doncaster, United Kingdom, DN1 1
- £80 - £95 Daily
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom