Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Recruitment)
Posted 3 days 7 hours ago by Bedford College
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Coordinator to join The Bedford College Group at our Bedford College Campus.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will play an important role in the success of our students through the provision of excellent administration and stakeholder engagement throughout the Groups recruitment activity working closely with team members, contributing to a high performing team.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working in fast-paced, customer focussed environment, ideally as part of a HR/Recruitment function, alongside the following qualifications:
- Good standard of general education
- Relevant Level 2 qualification (for example Business Administration)
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational VISION values:
- Valuing Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Improving Continuously - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on practice and learning from others.
- Student Centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
- Open and Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage with and support each other.
- Nurturing Education Excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
About The Bedford College GroupThe Bedford College Group was formed in 2017 following the merger of Bedford College and Tresham College and is now the largest provider of education in the South East Midlands, with over 15,000 students passing through our doors each year.
Today, the Group is made up of a family of colleges across Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire:?Bedford College, Central Bedfordshire College and?Tresham?College?in the towns of Bedford, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough;?Shuttleworth?College,?a specialist land-based college; The Bedford Sixth Form, (the only dedicated sixth form in Bedford); The Corby Sixth Form, (opened in September 2023); and the National College for Motorsport?alongside?Silverstone?race circuit.?To widen accessibility to education and training, the Group also has community-based Learning Centres in Bedford, Corby and Kettering which offer IT training.
Safeguarding our StudentsThe Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
Candidates who are barred from working with children are reminded it is a criminal offence to apply for this post.
Terms and Conditions - BCPS
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
- 27 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
- £50,000 Annual
- West Midlands, West Bromwich, United Kingdom, B70 0
Head of Talent Acquisition
- London, United Kingdom
Human Resources Manager
- Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employability Tutor (HE)
- £35,000 Annual
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
Executive Compensation Manager (18 month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom