Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Posted 12 days 19 hours ago by Workforce Recruitment
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Engineer to join our client's expanding team in Warrington.
As our Shift Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that all machinery is in correct working order and escalating where appropriate any concerns which may affect productivity. You will be taking care of an array of machinery and ensuring that all minor maintenance repairs are conducted, within a manufacturing plant.
This role will be working on a rotating shift working between 06.00 and 14.00 or 14.00 to 22.00 and this will be Monday to Friday.
What is in it for you?
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum & annual bonus
- Up to 33 days annual leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 x Annual Salary
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Employee Rewards Portal
In return, what we would like from you:
- Previous Experience working with CNC machinery would be highly desirable.
- HNC / ONC in Mechanical Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
- You will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer, with a proven track record of being able to carry out minor maintenance work on a variety of machinery.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a Manufacturing department but this in not essential.
- You will have a thorough understanding of process improvement by being able to monitor and improve efficiencies within the engineering team, with a specific focus on preventative maintenance.
More about this role:
- You will be responsible for scheduling and undertaking planned preventative maintenance tasks on all machinery used in the factory, including blade / cutter changes on different pieces of machinery.
- You will work closely with the Health & Safety Team, always ensuring compliance and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- You will be required to resolve Mechanical breakdowns on all equipment within the production area quickly and efficiently, with the safety and well-being of the team a priority.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the air handling plant and resolving and breakdowns within the plant as necessary.
- You will provide engineering support to other production departments or site services as required by the needs of the business.
- £30,000 Annual
- Staffordshire, Burton-on-trent, United Kingdom, DE130
- £11.37 - £17.05 Hourly
- Merseyside, Wirral, United Kingdom, CH460
- Renfrewshire, Port Glasgow, United Kingdom, PA145
Production Shift Technician Moulding Setter
- £40,000 Annual
- Kent, Gillingham, United Kingdom, ME7 1
Junior Factory Engineer
- £22,000 Annual
- Hampshire, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, RG213