Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Senior Sales Consultant
Posted 8 days 16 hours ago by Humphrey & Kirk - Connecting top talent to their dream job in the Property Industry
Humphrey & Kirk are looking to fill this fantastic opportunity for a Senior Property Consultant to join our team in Essex.
Our staff are at the core of all that we do, which is why we have an extensive rewards system to demonstrate our commitment to our staff.
If you join , you can enjoy your birthday as an additional day off, a 'do good' fund for monthly team treats and outings, Room68 our dedicated training and development room, quarterly rewards meetings and so much more! Duties (including but not limited to):
• Working closely with prospective buyers and vendors to develop engaging client relationships.
• Undertaking valuations and securing new instructions
• Handling viewing appointments and supporting the offer process.
• Sales progression • Work closely with inhouse Mortgage & Protection Advisors to support cross selling activity. Similarly with the internal lettings teams also. Essential Requirements:
• Previous experience in Estate Agency with a proven track record of valuations and winning instructions.
• Full UK Driving License • Self-motivated and target driven
• Previous experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment is essential
• Personal integrity; hardworking, personable, professional, and commercially minded
• Good computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Excellent communication skills. Salary & Benefits £37,000 to £42,000 per annum, OTE. In addition to competitive rates of pay we also offer a range of additional benefits such as:
• Company Car / Car Allowance
• Incentives & staff discounts
• Career Progression
• Training & Development
• "Do Good" fund for reward & recognition
• Birthday day off Hours Full Time, 8:30am to 6:00pm, 5 days per week. Please note you will be required to work Saturdays with a day off during the week
Humphrey & Kirk - Connecting top talent to their dream job in the Property Industry
Executive Assistant (Military background)
- £36,000 Annual
- Somerset, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS483
Arrest Referral Worker
- £25,000 - £29,000 Annual
- Not Specified, United Kingdom
- £45,000 Annual
- Cheshire, United Kingdom
Hybrid Private Client Solicitor
- £25,000 - £45,000 Annual
- Somerset, Radstock, United Kingdom, BA3 2
Team Head It Security Engineering (f/m/x)
- Baden-Württemberg, Oberkochen, Germany, 73447