Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Posted 6 days 5 hours ago by Orcha
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Warrington-Hybrid, office 1-2 days per week
Salary: £38 - £40k
Job Type: Full time,6 month FTC (with the view to extend/made perm if appropriate)
ORCHA is one of the UK's fastest growing digital health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related apps.
Digital healthcare holds the power to revolutionise how we treat patients. But this revolution comes with risk. Right now, there are over 350,000 health apps out there and only 20% meet safety standards. It's an issue that needs action, and with action comes innovation.
This is where ORCHA comes in. ORCHA exists to make digital healthcare healthy.
Our industry-leading technology helps national bodies, healthcare providers, professionals on the frontline and digital innovators, develop, accredit and activate the best digital healthcare apps.
Putting the transformative power of digital healthcare into the hands of patients, safely.
It's fair to say we are passionate about health apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
What is a Management Accountant?
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role that will be responsible for ensuring transactions are correctly recorded in our accounting system in order to produce accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts.
The finance department works closely with many departments in ORCHA in order to provide support which will include reporting on financial performance.
The duties vary over the month but will include, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly payroll for salaried employees producing all the month end journals, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, intercompany transactions and reconciliation, processing employee expenses in accordance with company policy, weekly supplier payment runs, bank reconciliations and reviewing the ledgers to ensure completeness and accuracy before producing management accounts for review by the Head of Finance.
We are a small finance team in a rapidly growing company and as such there will be ad-hoc duties and reporting that we will need to provide to suit the business needs.
What do you need to be successful for the role?
- AAT Qualified
- Previous experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Knowledge of Xero/Sage is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/VAT and Payroll
- Supervision of Staff
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and individually, using your initiative and autonomy
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent client-facing and Internal communication skills
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- A committed work ethic, with enthusiasm to develop your skills and a drive to learn
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Simply Health
- Life Assurance with Aviva
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Contributory pension scheme with Royal London
- Flexible hybrid working
- Employee assistance programme - (EAP)
- Company laptop and home working set up
- Professional Development
- We are still young but growing fast and you still have the chance to be one of the 'founding' team and join us for what we know will be a fantastic journey
- A supportive environment where you will receive great training, ongoing academic studies and access to highly skilled individuals who will nurture and support you as you grow.
- We offer fun, fast paced and challenge in equal measure and we demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Senior Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Co-ordinator, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, ACCA Qualified, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger, Management Accountant, Management Accountancy, Finance Support, will also be considered for this role.
Senior Manager Customer & Digital Experience (H/F)
- Bas-Rhin, France
Art Teaching Assistant
- £24,804 - £25,212 Annual
- London, United Kingdom
Economist, Macroeconomics of Climate, Structural Economics Division, Monetary Analysis Directorate
- London, United Kingdom
School Administrator - Immediate - Gillingham
- £12.50 Hourly
- Kent, Rochester, United Kingdom, ME1
Aspiring Probation Officer
- £21,600 Annual
- Northamptonshire, Corby, United Kingdom, NN171