Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Posted 8 days 15 hours ago by Jago Consultants Ltd
Due to internal growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary/ Personal Assistant to support the Dispute Resolution department in their day-to-day duties on a full-time basis at our Brighton/Hove office.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage the day to day needs and expectations of a busy department, in particular to assist the Partners. You will need to be highly organised, possess good accuracy, numeracy and I.T. skills together with a working knowledge of work, excel, and Legal Case Management systems. Knowledge of Proclaim would be ideal but not essential, as training will be given. A minimum typing speed of 65 wpm is required.
These will include but not limited to:-
- Assisting partner/head of department's diaries and administrative tasks
- Arranging meetings
- Tasks to assist the team including;
- Audio typing via digital dictation
- Scanning and dealing with the post
- Opening files/maintaining client database
- Dealing with emails and taking calls
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Minuting meetings
- Billing and invoicing for cases.
We offer competitive pay and benefits and reward excellence and performance. We believe in promoting a healthy work life balance to support your well-being presenting the following benefits:
- Competitive annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Hybrid working after initial 12 weeks
- Working hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- First Friday drinks
- Dog friendly office days
Jago Consultants Ltd
- Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel, Germany, 24103
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Wolgast, Germany, 17438
- £45,000 - £50,000 Annual
- London, City, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- Cheshire, Chester, United Kingdom, CH1 1
- £30,000 Annual
- Ayrshire, Kilmarnock, United Kingdom, KA1 1