Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
French Customer Service Representative
Posted 7 days 10 hours ago by Evolve Recruitment
Job Title: French/English Customer Service Representative
Location: Kentish Town, Camden Town, Tufnell Park, Hampstead, Highgate
Salary: upto £ + Benefits + Remote Working
Evolve Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join a well-established, global business.
You'll juggle responsibility for ensuring orders for specific market(s) get processed on time by responding to whatever customer calls you receive and completing other assigned tasks.
Reasonable adjustments may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be part of a busy team providing legendary customer service: primarily processing orders and answering calls from customers
- Bring a positive energy to your work, our team and your interactions with our customers. Through collaboration we encourage each other to aspire to deliver the best performance we can, and to continue to grow our skills and impact
- Help us be an enjoyable place to work by being an enjoyable person to work with!
- Represent the company and be responsible for delivering a high quality and legendary service to all customers, external and internal. What you do here is very visible and has a high impact
- Ensure all customer orders are entered accurately into our system (Microsoft Navision) daily, effectively and within the Company's timeframes/targets in order to maximize customer satisfaction and to support the Sales Team to drive sales growth.
- Communicate to customers any changes to their order status and any potential issues affecting supply or delivery timing.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment, focusing on achieving a resolution that exceeds customer expectations.
- Communicate with internal departments in order to resolve customer queries.
- Answering inbound calls, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and the highest standard of customer service and have strong language skills in English andf French to a fluent level - You'll be dealing with PhD students, procurement teams, both universities and commercial customers
- Record customers enquiries in CRM when handling calls
- Meets established goals for all metrics, including call and case quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximizing service to customers.
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- Bilingual (written and oral fluency) in French, English
- You have a genuine passion for customer services, giving every customer the feeling that they and their order/query are important to the business, and to you personally. You'll likely have developed this over several years of customer service experience.
- Confident using MS Office
- Polite, friendly, warm, and courteous phone demeanor - you must like talking to customers!
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Multitasking skills and good organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Confidence in asking questions and guiding conversations to resolve customer requests
- Self-organised, you can keep track of your "to do" list and are used to manual systems
- Open and accepting of coaching and feedback - you like to reflect on your own performance and use our feedback to grow.
- Experience using an ERP and CRM
- Able to provide a (relatively) calm and quiet work-at-home environment.
Preferred Qualifications - Education and Experience
- Trilingual German/French/English, written and oral fluency.
- Customer Service experience within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company, or another complex and technical product
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, then please apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Customer service representative
- £11.28 Hourly
- Northamptonshire, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1 1
Customer Service Advisor
- Sussex, Littlehampton, United Kingdom, BN169
Customer Service Planner
- £24,000 - £29,000 Annual
- Essex, Billericay, United Kingdom, CM111
Customer Service Executive
- £23,000 - £28,000 Annual
- Dorset, Poole, United Kingdom, BH121
Customer Service Coordinator
- £21,000 Annual
- Warwickshire, Stratford-upon-avon, United Kingdom, CV370