Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Deputy Head Teacher
Posted 12 days 15 hours ago by LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT SCHOOLS
Headteacher: Ms Reena Shah
At Kingsbury Green Primary School, we aspire to be ACE in everything we do!
Kingsbury Green is a community school for children aged 3 - 11. We serve a diverse, multi-cultural community, valuing the richness our local area brings to the school. We put learning at the heart of everything we do, to ensure our children gain both the academic skills and social skills to become global citizens. Our children love to learn in many ways and show this through their impeccable learning behaviour, willingness to take risks and to take on responsibility and leadership roles. We have a highly successful alternative provision for children with hearing impairment which caters for 30 children across the school.
We are interested in the kind of young people our children become and we aim to inspire them embody our school values of Ambition - Character - Empathy and take these into their adult lives. We expect them to leave us ready to build and contribute to the communities they join, with the motivation to care for others and the wider world.
The school is well known locally for its warm and welcoming atmosphere and inclusive approach to education. Staff relationships are strong, and staff are ambitious for all children and determined that they will succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader with a passion for teaching and learning, and pastoral care and a clear focus on raising achievement of all pupils.
This role will enable the successful candidate to take on significant whole school responsibilities suited their skills, interests and experiences with a key responsibility of pastoral care. In addition to being an outstanding teacher and leader, you will bring drive, determination and rigour.
The successful candidate can expect professional development towards Headship.
You will demonstrate:
- A deep commitment to the values and ethos of the school and our ambitions
- Excellent subject knowledge and the ability to plan knowledge rich learning for all pupils
- A deep interest in inclusion and pastoral care
- A research informed approach to your teaching
- The ability to question, challenge and influence leadership discussions about pedagogy
- The ability to create strong relationships with children, staff and parents
- A real openness to professional development in all its forms
In return we offer:
- A coaching culture that carefully nurtures your development and career
- A welcoming and ambitious staff team
- Exemplary behaviour from children who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced school set in beautiful open grounds
How to apply:
To find out more and to download an application pack please visit our website via the button below.
Completed application forms should be returned by an email.
Closing Date & shortlisting: Friday 15th March at 12 noon.
Interviews: Wednesday 20th March and Thursday 21st March.
Start Date: Required September 2020.
Interviews are planned for Wednesday 20th March and Thursday 21st March 2024 however suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date; therefore early applications are encouraged.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on .
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT SCHOOLS
- Staffordshire, Tamworth, United Kingdom, B77
- Staffordshire, Burton-on-trent, United Kingdom, DE130
Pharmaceutical Process Engineer (m/f/d)
- Hessen, Groß-Gerau, Germany, 64521
- Utrecht, Amersfoort, Netherlands, 3811 AA
Asset Data Team Lead
- £35,000 Annual
- Lancashire, Manchester, United Kingdom, M21 0